- Reviews 2
Ready In: 20 mins
- 2 sweet red peppers, chopped fine
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup sliced cucumber
- 2 small onions, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, pitted and halved
- 6 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients into a large salad bowl and toss gently.
- May be served with pita bread.
Most Helpful Review
Wonderful salad. I made half a batch. Chopped the onions and diced the cucumbers as I thought that would be more compatible with the finely chopped red peppers. Next time I'll double the anchovies and basil, but that's a purely personnel preference. This is a really delicious way to get your hit of veggies and fibre. I'll make it often.See all activity
Did you Make This?
Tell us how it came out or how you tweaked it, add your photos, or get help.Show Off