Bibb Salad With Basil Green Goddess Dressing
Ready In: 15 mins
- 1 cup good quality mayonnaise (Hellman's is good)
- 1 cup chopped scallion, white and green parts (6-7 scallions)
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (2 cloves)
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste (optional-I don't use)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 3 heads bibb lettuce
- 2 -3 tomatoes
- Plaace the mayonnaise, scallions, basil, lemon juice, garlic, anchovy paste(if using), salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth. Add sour cream and process just until blended. If you are not using immediately, chill the dressing until ready to serve.
- Cut each head of lettuce into quarters, remove some of the cores and arrange on 6 salad plates. Cut the tomatoes into wedges and add to plates. Pour on the dressing and serve. Enjoy!
Did you Make This?
Tell us how it came out or how you tweaked it, add your photos, or get help.Show Off