Classic Old Bay Crab Cakes
Ready In: 20 mins
- 1 slice bread, dried and crusts removed
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 lb fresh crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Break bread into small pieces and moisten with milk. Add remaining ingredients. Shape into patties.
- Refrigerate the patties 30 minutes to help keep them together when frying.
- Fry until golden-brown on both sides.
Did you Make This?
Tell us how it came out or how you tweaked it, add your photos, or get help.Show Off