Crock Pot Apricot Chicken
- Reviews 27
Ready In: 8 hrs 20 mins
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing
- 1⁄2 cup apricot jam
- 1 (1 1/2ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- 3 lbs skinless chicken pieces
- In a bowl, whisk together dressing, jam and soup mix.
- Brush each piece of chicken with sauce and place in slow cooker; cover chicken with any remaining sauce.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
Most Helpful Review
This is an outstanding recipe. I have made it for years. Instead of French dressing, I use Russian. Also, I use the whole amount of Russian dressing that is in a small bottle. Great with parsley potatoes. A sure keeper in your recipe box.See all activity
Did you Make This?
Tell us how it came out or how you tweaked it, add your photos, or get help.Show Off