Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Reviews 9
Ready In: 15 mins
- 2 (9 ounce) cans premium chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (10 1/2ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 1/2ounce) soup cans milk (10 1/2 oz x 2)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar of your favorite salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) jar enchilada sauce
- tortilla chips (optional)
- 1 drop louisiana hot sauce (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Combine, stir, and heat till bubbly.
- Serve immediately, crumble tortilla chips into bowl to your liking!
- Add heat with hot sauce or tone down with sour cream if you'd like.
Did you Make This?
Tell us how it came out or how you tweaked it, add your photos, or get help.Show Off