Easy Potato and Corn Chowder - Crock Pot
Ready In: 6 hrs 5 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (15 1/4ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (14 3/4ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in crock pot and cook for 6-8 hours on low.
- Serving Suggestion: Top bowls of chowder with a little extra crumbled bacon and a little shredded cheese. Yum!
Most Helpful Review
Very good.See all activity
I used frozen shopeg and yellow corn vs the 1 can of regular corn, but did use the cream corn as well.
Added milk and half and half combo vs evaporated which I am not a fan of.Also added a bit of vegetable broth to thin the chowder out a bit.
More seasoning was needed for
me and I added quite a few scallions for color as well as for flavor.
I did garnish with bacon and grated white cheddar.
Thx for a nice easy recipe.
One quick note:
Made again for a friend ... the type of crock pot will matter. My older one took 6 hours, my new crock which I used the batch I just took to a friend cooks much hotter. 4 hrs was plenty, 6 would of been dried out.
Did you Make This?
Tell us how it came out or how you tweaked it, add your photos, or get help.Show Off