Frozen Fruit Cups
- Reviews 17
Ready In: 30 mins
Yields: 16 1-cup servings
- 16 ounces frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 12 ounces pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, undrained
- 6 bananas, diced (yellow but not too ripe)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice (bottled is fine)
- 16 ounces frozen blueberries
- Combine all ingredients in a very large bowl.
- Freeze in 1-cup increments.
- Thaw slightly before serving, to a slushy consistency.
Most Helpful Review
AWESOME! What a lifesaver these delicious and on-the-go little frozen cups have become for those hectic days when nutritional value is getting stretched in my family's diet! I use unsweetened strawberries, but it still tastes plenty sweet to my crew. Thanks for posting!See all activity
Did you Make This?
Tell us how it came out or how you tweaked it, add your photos, or get help.Show Off