Linguine with Sausage and Kale
Ready In: 20 mins
- 8 ounces dried linguine
- 8 ounces andouille turkey sausage, sliced diagonally 1/4 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 ounces red bell peppers, cut into 1/4 x 2 inch slivers
- 6 ounces onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces kale, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Boil linguine in salted water to desired doneness, 8-11 minutes; saute sausages in olive oil, over high heat, until lightly browned, 2-3 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, onion, and garlic; saute, stirring, 2-3 minutes until onion begins to brown; add kale and stir until wilted, 1-2 minutes; add broth and stir until boiling.
- Drain pasta and return to pan; add sausage mixture, cheese, salt and pepper; toss to combine and serve.
Did you Make This?
Tell us how it came out or how you tweaked it, add your photos, or get help.Show Off