Simple Yummy Vegan Pie Crust for Both Savory and Sweet!
Ready In: 22 mins
Yields: 1 9" pie crust
- 1 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons earth balance vegan margarine (make sure it's good and cold)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil (olive, sunflower, and vegetable oils work too)
- 2 -4 tablespoons plain unsweetened soymilk (or other nondairy milk, approx see directions)
- onion powder (1 teaspoon for savory pies)
- cinnamon sugar (1 teaspoon for sweet pies)
- sugar (1 teaspoon for sweet pies)
- pumpkin pie spice (1 teaspoon for pumpkin pies with pumpkin puree in place of soymilk)
Did you Make This?
Tell us how it came out or how you tweaked it, add your photos, or get help.Show Off