Smoked Trout & Cucumber Sandwiches
- Reviews 1
Ready In: 10 mins
Yields: 12 finger Smoked Trout & Cucumber sandwiches
- 200 g smoked trout, flaked
- 150 g cream cheese (low-fat is fine)
- 1 lemon, finely grated rind and juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed, drained, finely chopped
- 8 slices wholemeal bread, crusts removed
- 2 lebanese cucumbers
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine the trout, cream cheese, lemon rind and juice, dill and capers in a small bowl.
- Divide the trout mixture between 4 slices of bread; using a vegetable peeler, slice the cucumbers into long ribbons; top the trout with the cucumber slices; season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste; cut each sandwich into thirds.
Did you Make This?
Tell us how it came out or how you tweaked it, add your photos, or get help.Show Off