Three-Pepper Feta Roll-Ups
- Reviews 9
Ready In: 40 mins
Yields: 8 roll-ups
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, and cut into thin strips
- 2 yellow bell peppers, roasted, peeled, and cut into thin strips
- 2 orange bell peppers, roasted, peeled, and cut into thin strips
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 8 leaves curly leaf lettuce
- Combine first 7 ingredients. Line each tortilla with a lettuce leaf. Spoon 1/2 cup bell pepper mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up.
Did you Make This?
Tell us how it came out or how you tweaked it, add your photos, or get help.Show Off