STREAMING NOW: Carnivorous

(W)holy Grain Bread, Batman! (Abm)

sparkle sparkle

Want more from Genius Kitchen?

Watch on your Apple TV, Roku, or Fire TV and your iOS, Fire, or Android device.

Learn More
“Okay, it's a silly name, but it's healty and made with approx. 80% whole grains. The other 20% is white bread just to lighten things up a bit. Hey, you don't want to drop the loaf on your foot and break a toe! Well, anyway, I came up with the recipe, made it, and I like it. I hope you do, too ... p.s. If you try making this bread in the oven after the dough cycle is done and you don't like it, don't blame me. Why? Because it's a BREAD MACHINE recipe, okay? :)”
READY IN:
5hrs 10mins
SERVES:
1-15
YIELD:
1 loaf
UNITS:
US

Ingredients Nutrition

Directions

  1. Add ingredients in order suggested by your bread machine manufacturer.
  2. Set controls to "whole grain" or "whole wheat", "large loaf".
  3. Cool bread on rack when done to room temperature, then refrigerate wrapped in plastic for about 8 hours (makes it easier to slice).
  4. Enjoy!

Watch more

Join the Conversation

  • all
  • reviews
  • tweaks
  • q & a
SORT BY: