Fruit and Nut Bark (Apricots, Almonds, Cranberries & Ginger)
- Reviews 4
Ready In: 20 mins
- 1 (11 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (or used chopped bars)
- 1 (4 ounce) bar dark chocolate (or use chips, the darker the better)
- 1⁄2 cup whole almond, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, cut into slivers or large bites
- 1⁄4 cup candied ginger, cut into slivers or small bites
- Melt chocolate in a large double-boiler over just simmering water until barely melted. You want to avoid needing to re-temper the chocolate.
- Stir in the fruits and nuts. Pour out onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Let cool completely. Break into pieces and serve.
Did you Make This?
Tell us how it came out or how you tweaked it, add your photos, or get help.Show Off