Add a Recipe
Cake Batter Fudge
Oh my gosh - so easy and so good.
Join In Now
Join the conversation!
cups yellow cake mix
tablespoons colored sprinkles (optional)
* Stir cake mix and powdered sugar in microwave safe bowl.
* Cut butter into small pieces and put in bowl.
* Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
* Stir until well mixed. If it is too thick to stir, add 1/2 tsp milk at a time until it is well mixed (should be thick but stirrable).
* Add sprinkles, if desired. But do it quickly as they will melt in the hot batter.
* Spread in a greased 8x8 pan. Refrigerate for an hour to set. Cut and serve.
Submit a Recipe Correction
YOU'LL ALSO LOVE
Beyond the Box: 35 Doctored Dessert...
The 57 Recipes You Need for Summer
Keep Your Cool: 38 No-Cook Dishes
The Top Summer Recipes in Every Sta...
View All Recipes