Add a Recipe
Marcona Almond Mayonnaise
Be the first to review this recipe
This scrumptious gluten free, egg-free vegan mayo is quickly becoming a family favorite.
apple cider vinegar
tablespoon agave nectar
tablespoons marcona almonds
1. Pour vinegar and agave into vita-mix and puree on high speed for 20 seconds until combined.
2. With motor running on medium or high, drizzle in olive oil to create an emulsion.
3. Don't worry, if you don't get the emulsification, the almonds will thicken up your mixture.
4. Blend in 2 tablespoons of almonds, then check for thickness and texture.
5. If necessary, blend in another tablespoon of almonds, until thick and creamy.
6. Serve with sandwiches, burgers and salads.
Submit a Recipe Correction
YOU'LL ALSO LOVE
Our 75 Top-Rated Recipes of All Tim...
70 Ultimate Summer Sides & Salads
63 Summer Slow-Cooker Recipes
Our 75 Most-Popular Facebook Recipe...
View All Recipes