Add a Recipe
Superb Lite Chicken Salad
Chef Larz in Pennsb
A creamy chunky style chicken salad great for sandwiches or served on a crisp bed of greens.
(dark meat can be used, though I prefer the white)
green seedless grapes
tablespoon finely chopped
(green onions work well also)
light sour cream
(or honey mustard)
1. Trim and dice the chicken breasts. Cook until slightly browned. Cool completely and then chop until pieces are about the size of raisins or slightly smaller but do not shred. Place in mixing bowl.
2. Peel, core and dice the apple and add to chicken with the chopped onion.
3. Dice the celery and cut the grapes into quarters (or 6th's if larger grapes are used) and add to chicken.
4. In separate bowl combine last five ingredients and blend well. Stir into chicken mixture.
5. Refrigerate several hours to allow flavors to blend and enjoy.
YOU'LL ALSO LOVE
30 Top Father's Day Recipes
42 Best Grilled Main Dishes
26 Light Fruit Desserts
31 Ice Cream Truck Favorites
View All Recipes